Audio Notetaker has been designed to work on the least powerful of machines, so will most likely work with your computer, as long as it is running Windows Vista or later. (Some features of Audio Notetaker are only available in later versions of Windows).
Ensure that you have the most recent updates of your operating system installed and that you have our most recent version of Audio Notetaker before starting.
Download the most recent version here; www.sonocent.com/download
If you are trying to install Audio Notetaker on a Mac then go here (opens Audio Notetaker for Mac Knowledgebase in new tab).
1. Locate the download file on your computer (normally My Computer > Downloads).
2. The file will be ANv4.#.####-Setup.exe
3. Double click on it to run.
4. If Windows asks for permission to make changes; select Yes
5. Select Next:
6. Read the Licence agreement, if you accept the terms, click in the check box and select Next.
7. Choose where you would like to install Audio Notetaker. When you have the location click Next:
8. When you are ready to install Audio Notetaker, click Install to begin.
9. Installation will then take a few minutes to complete.
10. Once complete click Finish.
11. Audio Notetaker is now installed. Double click on the Audio Notetaker icon on your desktop or select it from your Start Menu.
How do I download Audio Notetaker?
How do I Uninstall Audio Notetaker?
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone UK: 0113 8150222
- Phone US: +1.202.657.4332