You may need to manually allow the installation file to run. How you do this will vary depending on the Anti-virus software (and version) that you have installed on your computer.
Please refer to the website and support pages for your particular Anti-Virus software.
If you continue to have difficulties in installing Audio Notetaker then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have found that the following solution works for Norton 360 users. We would recommend you look at the support pages for your AntiVirus software before you follow the instructions below.
1. Try downloading the Audio Notetaker software again.
You'll get this warning from Norton in the bottom-right of your screen:
2. Click on View Details. The following window should appear:
3. Click on Options. The following window should appear:
4. Click on Restore. You should see this window:
5. Make sure Exclude this risk from future scans is ticked, then click Yes.
You should then be able to open the Audio Notetaker installer. Normally you can find it by selecting Start -> Computer, then selecting Downloads on the left; the file will be called anv4-####-setup.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone UK: 0113 8150222
- Phone US: +1.202.657.4332