You can transfer your Sonocent Recorder files to your computer and review them using Audio Notetaker. Only the latest versions of Audio Notetaker are compatible with the files produced by the recorder:
Windows - Version 3.2 onwards
Mac - Version 2.8.4800 onwards
Go to the Download pages on our website to update to the latest version of Audio Notetaker.
Wifi Transfer (IOS and Android)
iTunes Transfer (IOS only)
File Explorer (Android Only)
File Sharing (IOS and Android)
Wifi Transfer (IOS and Android)
You need to ensure that both your computer and mobile device are connected to the same wifi network. Some public networks will not allow devices to be discovered, you may need to set up your own private network or try again on a different network.
You will also need Apple's Bonjour installed on your computer - this is installed as part of iTunes; if you do not have iTunes then you can just install Bonjour here: http://support.apple.com/kb/DL999
You will then go to the app's wifi transfer page, displaying a four digit code:
Open Audio Notetaker. You need to open the Portable Device manager; open the App menu (green button in the top left) and choose Manage -> View Portable Devices
After a few seconds your device will be displayed in the left hand pane. Click on your device and enter the four digit code that is displayed in the Sonocent Recorder app.
Once this is done you will see a list of all the files on your device.
You can select individual files to copy to your PC or you can choose to copy everything (files with the same names will not be overwritten).
You can also choose to delete the files from your device after they have been copied.
Files will be copied to your default Recording folder (You can change this in Settings), normally, .../Documents/Audio Notetaker Recordings/Portable Device
Once you have copied your file(s) they will show up in the All Projects File tab, where you can open and edit the file using all of Audio Notetaker's features.
You can use iTunes to transfer your files from the Sonocent Recorder IOS app to your PC or Mac.
- Connect your device to your computer and open iTunes.
- Select your device from the toolbar and choose 'Apps'
- Scroll to the bottom of the Apps page to 'File Sharing'
- Select Sonocent from the Apps list and all your files should be displayed.
- Select the files that you want to transfer and click 'Save-To. Pick a location and save your files to your computer.
https://www.android.com/intl/en_uk/filetransfer/ or another file manager to view files on your device).
Once you have connected your device you will need to find your device and browse to:
All your Sonocent Recorder Projects will be listed and you can manually copy files to your computer.
You can share files from within the App itself. You can only share one file at a time.
- Press Select in the top left corner of the app
- Select a file (a blue tick will appear alongside).
- Press the Share button (bottom left)
- You can then choose how to share your file. You can use Airdrop, Mail, Dropbox and other file sharing applications.
- Use a long-press to select a file
- Press the share button
- You can then choose how to share your file. You can use Mail, Dropbox and any other file sharing applications.