You can transfer your Sonocent Recorder files to your computer and review them using Audio Notetaker. Only the latest versions of Audio Notetaker are compatible with the files produced by the recorder:
Windows - Version 3.2 onwards
Mac - Version 2.8.4800 onwards
Go to the Download pages on our website to update to the latest version of Audio Notetaker.
You can use iTunes to transfer your files from the Sonocent Recorder IOS app to your PC or Mac.
- Connect your device to your computer and open iTunes.
- Select your device from the toolbar and choose 'Apps'
- Scroll to the bottom of the Apps page to 'File Sharing'
- Select Sonocent from the Apps list and all your files should be displayed.
- Select the files that you want to transfer and click 'Save-To. Pick a location and save your files to your computer.
You can share files from within the App itself. You can only share one file at a time.
- Press the i button
- Select Share
- You can then choose how to share your file. You can use Airdrop, Mail, Dropbox and other file sharing applications.