- Your Scribbles from our Sonocent Recorder or Sonocent Link apps will now be linked to your audio
- New guided tour of the User Interface to help new users get started
- Revised Learn Tab to help you get the most out of Audio Notetaker
Highlights from previous versions:
- We've added support for Scribble. This is a new feature in our Sonocent Recorder and Sonocent Link mobile apps that lets you draw and annotate by hand, alongside your recordings
- More Resources to help you get started. Check out the new Learn tab
- Create a link between the text and audio chunks. Quickly see what you typed at the moment the audio was recorded.
- A few small tweaks to the names used in the Side Bar to make it easier to know which colours, colour text, audio and sections.
The transcription service we previously trialled has new been removed. You can still export your audio and upload to your preferred transcription service, and import text transcripts. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can now right-click on a slide and choose 'Extract Slide Text' to copy the text into the Text Pane or Reference Pane. We've also added the Extract Text option into the Image tab in the side panel.
- Improved the reliability of the file recovery system.
- Fixed a bug relating to copying and pasting PDF slides, which caused problems with saving.
- Screen readers now announce the different panes
- A new Accessibility Options menu, where you can choose whether to show the Home Tab on start-up
- From the menu, you can also choose whether to always show the traditional Windows menu (the 'Alt menu')
- Windows Microphone Enhancements are now disabled by default.