Audio Notetaker has been designed to work on the least powerful of machines, so will most likely work with your computer, as long as it is running Windows 7 or later. (Some features of Audio Notetaker are only available in later versions of Windows).
Ensure that you have the most recent updates of your operating system installed and that you have our most recent version of Audio Notetaker before starting.
Download the most recent version here; www.sonocent.com/download
If you are trying to install Audio Notetaker on a Mac then go here (opens Audio Notetaker for Mac Knowledgebase in new tab).
1. Locate the download file on your computer (normally My Computer > Downloads).
2. The file will be SonocentAudioNotetaker_Win_5.#.####-Setup.exe
3. Double click on it to run.
4. Read the terms and conditions and tick the box to agree
5. Click the install button:
6. If Windows asks for permission to make changes; select Yes
7. Your installation will begin:
8. Once the installation finishes you have the option of Launching straight into Sonocent:
How do I download Audio Notetaker?
How do I Uninstall Audio Notetaker?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone UK: 0113 8150222
- Phone US: +1.202.657.4332