The All Audio Files Tab can be opened from the App menu (green button in the top left) → Manage.
You can also display this tab every time Audio Notetaker starts by choosing this option in Settings.
This view shows all the supported audio files it finds in the searched folders (see Search Folders). If you want to view only files you have transferred from your digital recorder, either using Audio Notetaker or another transfer tool like Olympus Sonority or Sony Sound Manager, you can select the device or the transfer tool in the left pane (as shown). Most Olympus and Sony recorders (including those listed in Index Marks) will be recognisedrecognized by Audio Notetaker and appear in the left pane once you have transferred files from them.
- You can use the Play button to preview your audio files before importing.
- From the toolbar you can:
- Import the file into a New Project or a Project you already have open.
- Rename the file.
- Delete the file.
- Open the file in a standard Explorer window.
- Refresh the file list.
- Open the search tab from Find in Files.
- Open the Portable device manager to transfer files from Sonocent Recorder app or your digital recorder.
- You can double-click on a file to import it into a new Project.
- You can select multiple files to import - each will be imported date order and added to a new section.