The Portable Devices Tab can be opened from the App menu (green button in the top left) → Manage, or from the Home Tab → Transfer → Both buttons open the Portable Device Manager.
When you transfer a file from a supported Philips recorder we also copy your index mark file.
- If you are transferring audio files from a digital recorder then you can use the Play button to preview your audio files before importing.
- To transfer files select the file(s) and use the Copy Selected Button or Copy All Button (you can also choose to delete the file after copying).
- After copying, audio files will be shown in the All Audio Files Tab and Sonocent Recorder Files will be shown in the All Projects Tab.
- From the toolbar you can:
- Import an audio file into a New Project or a Project you already have open.
- Rename the file.
- Delete the file.
- Open the file in a standard Explorer window.
- Refresh the file list.
- Open the search tab from Find in Files.