As well as importing an existing audio file, you can record audio live using the Record button
You can only record into a blank section, or onto the end of a section which already has audio in.
There are a number of options for you to choose from (click on the dropdown arrow below the button).
- Microphone Only – Records audio from your computers built in microphone or external microphone, if you have one connected.
- Mic and Speakers – Records both! Microphone and what is on your computer’s speakers or headphones.
- Speakers Only – records what is playing on your computer’s speakers or headphones.
- Record From - lets you pick which device you are recording.
- Set Recording Level automatically.
- Audio is always recorded in the OPUS file format.
- You can use Audio Notetaker to capture your audio as you give a presentation (displaying your slides in Audio Notetaker or PowerPoint).
This version of Audio Notetaker is no longer compatible with Windows XP. Please see our website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an older version that is supported on XP.