We have a number of features to allow you to optimise your audio during playback (and export), you can find the Audio Clean-up options on the toolbar. These features do not completely remove the noise as this can adversely affect the audio that you want to hear.
- Noise Cancellation - will reduce general background noise.
- Clicks Reduction - Suppresses the noise from your keyboard while typing and mouse clicks. Useful if you've recorded live into Audio Notetaker.
- Low Frequency Cut - Removes all low frequency sounds (on by default)
- High Frequency Cut - Removes all high frequency sounds
- Thinner - is a gradual reduction in low frequency sounds to produce a thinner sounding output
- Brighten - Lifts a muffled speaker making it easier to understand what is being said.
- Adjust Volume Automatically - Switched on, this will automatically increase the volume of a recording. See Volume Control for more information.(on by default)
- Playback in Mono - This will combine left and right channels into a single channel. If you've recorded with Microphone and Speakers then both sides will be played together rather than one in each speaker.
You can export your audio with these settings: Export Audio